Columbia College is pleased to introduce you to the college’s new mobile phone application!
This free mobile app provides you with a new way to access connectColumbia, Canvas, request a refund, and find your way around campus with maps.
You will be able to view your schedule or your grades, search for classes, look up information on parking, bus and shuttle transportation, important campus phone numbers and much more.
- Apple devices running iOS 9.0 or later
- Apple watch OS 3 or later
- Android devices running system version 4.3.0 or later.
- Kindle Fire devices, except 2011 model.
Steps to follow to use the new mobile app:
- On your cell phone go to the app store (Google Play, Apple App Store or Amazon (Kindle Fire) ) and download/launch Ellucian Go.
- Search for and select Columbia College from the list of schools. (Once you load Columbia College, it will automatically go there in the future.)
- Open the menu in the top left corner to see a list of applications available.
You will notice that several applications (class schedule, grades and restrictions) have a “locked” icon on the right. Grades prior to 2004 are not available for viewing on the app. Your connectColumbia login and password will unlock these applications.
Under the heading “How to Videos” you will find an Ellucian Mobile Demo that can assist you in navigating the new mobile app.
Information is also available on the CC website at: http://www.gocolumbia.edu/get_started/
Watch for future components of the Columbia College Mobile App including:
- Student Financial Information
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- And more.
We hope you enjoy using the Columbia College Mobile App.